Second TDatabase without login dialog?

Is it possible to retrieve the password from a previous
login to a TDatabase and use it to bypass the login dialog
for the second TDatabase? When reading the TDatabase.Params
after the first login dialog, there is no password-string
available :-(

TIA
Frank

Re:Second TDatabase without login dialog?

Hi Frank!

On Wed, 02 Aug 2000 18:07:57 +0200, Frank Linde <li...@lindedaten.de>
wrote:

>When reading the TDatabase.Params
>after the first login dialog, there is no password-string
>available :-(

Of course it's not because you didn't put it there. Turn off
TDatabase.LoginPrompt and make your own dialog and then pass that info
to all database components you have in your program.

tomi.

Re:Second TDatabase without login dialog?

Hi Tomi!

> Of course it's not because you didn't put it there.

That's true, but why can I find the user name there?

> Turn off TDatabase.LoginPrompt and make your own dialog
> and then pass that info to all database components you
> have in your program.

Thanks for this simple solution!

Regards
Frank