MS SQLServer 7.0 - Problems using stored procedures and views

I use Delphi 4.02 with SQLLink 7 gamma version driver from Inprise.
I can't succeed in running stored procedures on server (everything works
fine with SQLServer 6.5)
I tryed to access stored procedures and views text through Inprise SQL
Explorer, connecting to the database, positioning on the "Procedures" voice
and clicking on the "Text" label.
SQL Explorer shows only the first 240 characters of each store procedure
text.
This happens also when I choose one procedure and then click "text" label.
I tried to change packet size (4096) but it's the same.
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME?