Run time error 216

I have installed the BDE 5 using install shield express on a citrix server
and when i try to open the bdeadmin.exe i get the following error:Exception
EDBEngineError in module dbeadmin.exe at 00054F92 could not find object. Run
time error 216 at 0003399A. I have used the same install routine for client
installs and receive no errors. I am logged in as an admin during the
install and when i access bdeadmin.

Re:Run time error 216

Check with this procedures,
copy the files from the computer that running BDE without error,
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Borland Shared
then export from the registry the following key,
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Borland
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Borland

save the exported registry files.
Then merge the registry entry to the targeted computer.

I have using this procedure without using installation program
to copy BDE Engine.

Regards
Eko Subagio
www.delphi-jedi.org
www.geocities.com/ekosbg

"Thomas Abel" <ta...@breencap.com> wrote in message news:3a5b403b_1@dnews...
> I have installed the BDE 5 using install shield express on a citrix server
> and when i try to open the bdeadmin.exe i get the following
error:Exception
> EDBEngineError in module dbeadmin.exe at 00054F92 could not find object.
Run
> time error 216 at 0003399A. I have used the same install routine for
client
> installs and receive no errors. I am logged in as an admin during the
> install and when i access bdeadmin.

Other Threads