PDOXUSRS.NET won't accept netfiledir

hello,

I have a problem with the PDOXUSRS.NET file, it won't create in the
netfiledir that I specifie

What am I doiing wrong

The Net file keep creating in my "c:\ " directory, while I make the
netfiledir prooerty equal to "f:\".

The networkdirve f: is available and I have read and write acces

Eddy

Re:PDOXUSRS.NET won't accept netfiledir

Hi. Eddy.
Try this.

Delete all .net files in C:\ and F:\.
Delete all *.lck files in your database folders.
In the BDE Administrator. Set the property for
Configuration->drivers->Native->Paradox->Net Dir = F:\.

I have got some problems when the Net Dir is not a Root Folder.

Good look.

Pau.

Eddy <eddy.m...@online.be> escribi en el mensaje de noticias
832bo6$rn...@forums.borland.com...

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999 09:52:08 +0100, "Eddy" <eddy.m...@online.be>
wrote:

>I have a problem with the PDOXUSRS.NET file, it won't create in the
>netfiledir that I specifie

If you set NetFileDir at runtime, be sure to set it before any BDE
related component (TSession, TDatabase, TBDEDataSet descendants)
linked to the session is opened.

Jan

Re:PDOXUSRS.NET won't accept netfiledir

It is not a good idea to set the NetDir to the root directory of a drive.
Are you changing the NetDir setting in code? If so you must do so before any
database components are opened. The Initialization section of the main
form's unit is a good place to do this.

--
Bill

Bill Todd (TeamB)