QRPreview doesn't print when print button pushed

Hi out there!

A paradox table on a server, which is used by three clients, generates a
Quickreport Preview with the desired look, but when the Print button is
pushed, there is no respons what so ever from the QR interface.

I use 4.0 C/S and I have made no alterations of the default printer
settings in QR.

Borland BDE is used and the netdir i set to the mapped path.

When I (the developer) do the same thing whith other Paradox tables
(accessed only by myself) the print button works just fine, and I get
the QRPreview information on my printer.

Best regards and hope for an answer

Anders Hofstedt