Access violation in module 'ntdll.dll'

I upgraded my first program from Delphi 5 to Delphi 7.  At a particular
point in the program I consistently get 4 error msgs in a row,

Access violation ... in module 'ntdll.dll' ...

then the program continues, operating properly on database inserts, updates,
etc.  The error does not occur in the Delphi 5 compilation.  No changes were
made to the section where the error occurs, and only minimal changes were
made elsewhere, like adding the Variants unit wherever VarOfArray was used.

Which newsgroup should I address this to?