Client Server BDE and Win95

Russell: I am developing under Delphi16(next week we use Delphi32) and
have been using MS-SQL server.  I have only accessed the same database
using more than one database component.  This is necessary for master
detail relationships where the buffer gets broken.  We have forwarded
a copy of many issues about client server to Borland through there
marketing rep.  I don't know if it will have any effect.  Abe