Creating MS Access Table

I am trying to create a new MS-Access table using the TTable.CreateTable
method. This works OK, except when I include one or more TFloat fields.
The following message appears: Invalid field type. [Microsoft] [ODBC
Microsoft Access 7.0 Driver] Cannot find input table or query
'tablename'.
The same problem exists both in the combination Delphi 2.0 / Access 7.0
and the combination Delphi 1.0 / Access 2.0.

Is there anyone out there who has encountered the same
problem and has a solution?

Cees
100602.3...@compuserve.com

Re:Creating MS Access Table

[...]

The same problem exist both in the combination Delphi 2.0 / Access 7.0
and the combination Delphi 1.0 / Access 2.0.

Is there anyone out there who has encountered the same
problem and has a solution?

Cees

Other Threads