Corrupt D4 Symbol File

Hello

I've just installed Delphi 4 onto NT, with no problems except that the icons
on the top of the screen are all weird. e.g Button now looks like a blue
tick with 'VS' above it, and Label looks like a page out of a calendar, with
the number 21 on it. What's going on? The D4 installation works fine on my
W95, but somehow my NT doesn't like the symbols. Any ideas?
Thanx

   //\\====#===#
  //  \\       //       //
 // = \\    //       //
//       \\ #===#====

---==---Hi! My name is...---==---

Re:Corrupt D4 Symbol File

The reason for this is your graphic card. I also have this problem with D4
and until now I haven't solved it. It depends on the graphic card and, of
course, on the driver.
I haven't known until know that this also happens under WinNT. I have Win98
and there are these problems too.

Sincerelly
Stefan P.
PSte...@gmx.net