help need to build a calculator by monday

i am doing a project to build a calculator. it have some special
function like go backward and deletes the expressions in the middle of
the equation. Can't seem to find a function that return the current
position of the cursor on a memo? and is there a easier way to do the
expressions evaluation except doing a recursive call and linked list to
a tree? to do the *, - and + at the end?

please help!!!!

Vivienne
sheau...@adam.com.au

Re:help need to build a calculator by monday

Sheau Jiun Hii <sheau...@adam.com.au> wrote:

>i am doing a project to build a calculator. it have some special
>function like go backward and deletes the expressions in the middle of
>the equation. Can't seem to find a function that return the current
>position of the cursor on a memo? and is there a easier way to do the
>expressions evaluation except doing a recursive call and linked list to
>a tree? to do the *, - and + at the end?

School project?

Cheers,
Damien

Are you a shareware programmer? E-mail me for info on
something I'm writing to make your life a lot easier!!!
=== "http://204.101.50.93/students/damien/dmhome.htm" ===

dmsm...@voyager.newcomm.net (Damien Smith) wrote:
>Sheau Jiun Hii <sheau...@adam.com.au> wrote:

>>i am doing a project to build a calculator. it have some special
>>function like go backward and deletes the expressions in the middle of
>>the equation. Can't seem to find a function that return the current
>>position of the cursor on a memo? and is there a easier way to do the
>>expressions evaluation except doing a recursive call and linked list to
>>a tree? to do the *, - and + at the end?

>School project?

SelStart.

Reverse Polish (no parsing needed).

--