Saving List box + using SaveDialog

I have a memo box and i can save the contents of it with the following code:
TempStream := TMemoryStream.Create;
memo2.lines.savetostream(TempStream);
TempStream.savetofile('Clipboard.txt');
I also have a listbox that i need to save the contence of but i cannot get
it to save to a file, would someone tell me how to save the contence of a
list box to a txt file?
and one final question i made a SaveDialog to try and make saving the files
easier and i figured out SaveDialog1.Execute; activates the dialog but its
not saving any files how can i get it to save the text file on the memo box
& one for the list box?
Thank You
-

Re:Saving List box + using SaveDialog

if SaveDialog1.Execute then
  ListBox1.Items.SaveToFile(SaveDialog1.FileName);

Other Threads