Streamserver/client example

Greetings,

Does anyone have an example of a streamserver and client ? I am aware of the
fact that it's actually included in Delphi, but that example is a bit
unclear to me... Would anyone care to write a small example? The server must
be able to send a txtfile, say C:\Txt.txt, and the client must be able to
recieve this file and save it to the HD.

Can anyone help me out here ? Please, any help is appreciated.

- Zuljin

Re:Streamserver/client example

Have you checked out DXSock?

The socket component actually includes methods to send
and receive streams, files, and so on and dumping them
directly to disk.

http://www.dxsock.com/

BPDX

Zuljin <p...@zuljin.dk> wrote in message

edBl4.207$ZB4....@news.get2net.dk...
> Greetings,

> Does anyone have an example of a streamserver and client ? I am aware of
the
> fact that it's actually included in Delphi, but that example is a bit
> unclear to me... Would anyone care to write a small example? The server
must
> be able to send a txtfile, say C:\Txt.txt, and the client must be able to
> recieve this file and save it to the HD.

> Can anyone help me out here ? Please, any help is appreciated.

> - Zuljin

Other Threads