how to save standard icon as small icon?

Hi,
I'd like to save a standard icon I've opened as small icon.
I know how to extract the small icon from an EXE, but how
to "convert" a standard one to a small one ?

Any tip (especially with small examples) would be great.

Thanx,
Richey

Re:how to save standard icon as small icon?

On Sat, 31 Oct 1998 09:09:48 GMT, Richey (Delphi-Box) wrote:
>how to "convert" a standard one to a small one ?

Use the CopyImage function to create a small version of the icon.

---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/yaminov
(TeamB cannot answer questions received via email.
To contact me for any other reason remove nospam from my address)

Other Threads