Possible Bug in BDE 5.11

borland.public.attachments.  Anyplace else and it will get canceled.  You
original post fully quoted below without the attachment.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Re:Possible Bug in BDE 5.11

I reposted the attachment over in public.attachments

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> borland.public.attachments.  Anyplace else and it will get canceled.  You
> original post fully quoted below without the attachment.

> Brian Thomsen wrote:

> > Attached is a zip file containing two Paradox Tables. When the following
SQL
> > statment is executed against these tables a extra record appears in the
> > result set that does not exist in the originals. This extra record
contains
> > garbrbage characters in the BreakdownID field.

> > I am using BDE version 5.11 and the 'ascii' ANSI language driver.

> > I have rebuilt the tables using TUtility, and from scratch using the
> > original Data to repopulate new tables. I have removed the primary and
> > secondary indexes. No matter what I do I get the same result.

> > Any help would be appreciated.

> > SELECT SAB.BreakdownID as BreakdownID,
> >        BreakdownMap.BreakdownID as MapID,
> >        SAB.Discount as Discount,
> >        BreakdownMap.Name as Name,
> >        Sum (SAB.PriceAccum) as PriceAccum,
> >        Sum (SAB.CostAccum) as CostAccum,
> >        Sum (SAB.QtyAccum) as QtyAccum,
> >        Sum (SAB.QtyAudit) as QtyAudit

> >   FROM SAB FULL OUTER JOIN BreakdownMap ON (SAB.BreakdownID =
> > BreakdownMap.BreakdownID)

> >   WHERE SAB.Deleted IS NULL OR SAB.Deleted = "FALSE"

> >   GROUP BY BreakdownID,
> >            MapID,
> >            Discount,
> >            BreakdownMap.Name

> >   ORDER BY BreakdownID,
> >            MapID,
> >            Discount

> > --
> > Brian Thomsen <remove>bthom...@wisusa.com
> > Sr. Software Engineer
> > Washington Inventory Service

> >                 Name: Files.zip
> >    Files.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
> >             Encoding: x-uuencode

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
>       (Please do not email me directly unless  asked. Thank You)
> Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
> At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear
> shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house.   (Heinlein)

Other Threads