BDE 5.1.1 performance degradation

Hello all,

Querying and sorting on Paradox tables using 'Paradox int'l' language driver
is MUCH more slower with BDE 5.xx than previous versions.
Same problem using others national language drivers.
So using national language drivers seems impossible with BDE 5.1x (5.0, 5.1,
5.1.1)

Is this a regression bug ?
When will this problem be fixed

Thanks,

David

Re:BDE 5.1.1 performance degradation

David

In a Corel newsgroup I have found that this was verified from Corel and
forwarded to Inprise. This was detected with BDE 5.01 and in the meantime
5.1 and 5.1.1 cames out. But the problem is already here.

Daniel

"David" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:[email protected]

> Hello all,

> Querying and sorting on Paradox tables using 'Paradox int'l' language
driver
> is MUCH more slower with BDE 5.xx than previous versions.
> Same problem using others national language drivers.
> So using national language drivers seems impossible with BDE 5.1x (5.0,
5.1,
> 5.1.1)

> Is this a regression bug ?
> When will this problem be fixed

> Thanks,

> David

Re:BDE 5.1.1 performance degradation

I wonder if this problem will be fixed in the next release of Delphi and BDE
?

David

Daniel Betschart a crit dans le message
<[email protected]>...

>David

>In a Corel newsgroup I have found that this was verified from Corel and
>forwarded to Inprise. This was detected with BDE 5.01 and in the meantime
>5.1 and 5.1.1 cames out. But the problem is already here.

>Daniel

Other Threads