dbidorestructure - changing FieldNo

Hi,

I need to change the FieldNo of an specific Field in a Paradox Table.

First I added the field to Table and it appears as the last field-entry.

Now I need to insert this field to the Primary index of the table.
But this only works, if I can change the FieldNo from the Last position
to the second.

Can anyone help ?

Re:dbidorestructure - changing FieldNo

Erik Reimers

If there is data in the table. It is more affective to use dbibatchmove.
Or see example 5 in the BDE API Help

>Now I need to insert this field to the Primary index of the table.
>But this only works, if I can change the FieldNo from the Last position
>to the second.

Other Threads