Keeping a form always on top.

Hi I was wondering how to keep one of my forms always visible on the screen,
my program opens excel and I would like the user to be able to see my form
will they
are making changes to the excel spreadsheet.

Thankyou for any help,
George

Re:Keeping a form always on top.

Hi!

In the Object Inspector, Set the FormStyle property of your form to
fsAlwaysOnTop.

Hope this helps!

Gerardo.

George Feinberg wrote:

> Hi I was wondering how to keep one of my forms always visible on the screen,
> my program opens excel and I would like the user to be able to see my form
> will they
> are making changes to the excel spreadsheet.

> Thankyou for any help,
> George

Other Threads