Experiencing a BDE ERROR, Capability not supported

This is happening with a Delphi 4 application:

On a Post of a query I receive a EDBEngineError:  'Capability not
supported'.
I am running an Oracle 8 database, Oracle 8 client, and I am running BDE

5.01 with Oracle 8 drivers (DLL32:  SQLORA8.DLL and VENDOR INIT:
OCI.DLL).

Has anyone experienced this? What is going on?

I need help with this, PLEASE.

Re:Experiencing a BDE ERROR, Capability not supported

This newsgroup is for desktop databases (Paradox, Access, etc.). You will
get better help with your client/server questions if you post to
database.sql.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB