Changes Not Saved in the BDE Config Utility

Hello All !

I am having a problem saving the changes that I make in BDE Config.
Once I change a setting and then go back into the BDE Config, the changes
that I made are not saved.  I am indeed saving the changes upon exiting the
utility.  Have any of you seen this kind of behavior before?  If anyone has
suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

Everett Crockett
Applications Engineer
Witness Systems, Inc.

Re:Changes Not Saved in the BDE Config Utility

>I am having a problem saving the changes that I make in BDE Config.
>Once I change a setting and then go back into the BDE Config, the changes
>that I made are not saved.  I am indeed saving the changes upon exiting the
>utility.  Have any of you seen this kind of behavior before?  If anyone has
>suggestions, I would really appreciate it.

are you choosing Apply from the menu?
are you being prompted to save when you exit?

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Other Threads