Oracle or IBM who buys Delphi

Dear friends , I have heared that Oracle and IBM chanllanging
to buy delphi..is it right..and what is going to be our future.

thanks
Nahed

Re:Oracle or IBM who buys Delphi

In article <19980212222501.RAA10...@ladder03.news.aol.com> nak6...@aol.com (Nak6083) writes:
>Dear friends , I have heared that Oracle and IBM chanllanging
>to buy delphi..is it right..and what is going to be our future.

Didn't you troll the newsgroups this way about a week and a half ago, Nahed?
Don't you have something better to do with your time?  Mmmm....?

Re:Oracle or IBM who buys Delphi

its True..these news received from somebody
who is close to amother in Borland
Its True...

Nak6083 wrote:

> its True..these news received from somebody
> who is close to amother in Borland
> Its True...

> Thanks
> Nahed

Yeees, very true and accurate info seems to be...

I even heard that the real buyer is not IBM or Oracle or Siemens or Fujitsu,
not even Sun Microsystems. But some pseudo, Nahed or Nak56789 or something?

Markku Nevalainen

Other Threads