Apollo problem

Using Apollo, I get a run-time error:

"Project ... raised exception class EDBEngineError with message 'Path not
found'.

Has anyone run into this?  I'm just getting started with Apollo, using
FoxPro databases.

Thanks.

Re:Apollo problem

"Eric Young" <eric...@ix.netcom.com> seems to have typed:

>Using Apollo, I get a run-time error:

>"Project ... raised exception class EDBEngineError with message 'Path not
>found'.

This is something of a long shot, but are you using TDatabase
components with your TTables?  If so, try setting the
TDatabase.Connected property to False before compiling.

Evan Simpson

Re:Apollo problem

Eric Young wrote:

> Using Apollo, I get a run-time error:

> "Project ... raised exception class EDBEngineError with message 'Path not
> found'.

> Has anyone run into this?  I'm just getting started with Apollo, using
> FoxPro databases.

> Thanks.

Yes, I received this message as a FALSE ERROR MESSAGE.  In your main form's OnCreate, try ensuring that

Session.KeepConnections:=False;

Read the online help on this item for its ramifications.  If you often switch databases (directories)
for your tables during runtime, this solution may eventually result in a TOO MANY OPEN DATABASES error.

Try calling them for techical support, too, especially if you have a legitmate copy.
Ask for Tim by name, he helped me well. (909)699-9675

Hope this helps.

DMGoncalves.

Other Threads