run time testing if large fonts are installed

How can I test in my delphi1 programm if large or small fonts are
installed??

Re:run time testing if large fonts are installed

   Just check the Screen.PixelsPerInch property at runtime.  If it's 96
then Small
fonts are being used if it's 120 then Large fonts are being used.  If it's
anything else then it's user defined and is based on 96 being 100%.

Hope this helps!
--

Rodney E Geraghty
GERA-Tech

Wim den Hollander <wholland...@caiw.nl> wrote in article
<35688C3C.3...@caiw.nl>...

> How can I test in my delphi1 programm if large or small fonts are
> installed??

Other Threads