Help please, 'Data segment too large'

I've installed the Delphi desktop version, started a new project
and attempted to compile the default-provided blank form and I get
'data segment too large'. Cripes! I haven't added any code or
components yet. Would be very grateful for some advise.

Re:Help please, 'Data segment too large'

In article <4ebsrf$...@ccuh.wlv.ac.uk> cm4...@mail.wlv.ac.uk (Pete Chapman) writes:
>I've installed the Delphi desktop version, started a new project
>and attempted to compile the default-provided blank form and I get
>'data segment too large'. Cripes! I haven't added any code or
>components yet. Would be very grateful for some advise.

Under "Options..Project" you will find data-segment / stack-size settings that
may need adjustment.  But what you are encountering is certainly peculiar and
I wonder if the installation proceeded as smoothly as you think.  :-?

Other Threads