Migrating a Delphi application to 98 from NT4.0

Hi all,

This is my first time here on this forum.  My question is that I have a
Delphi application composed of many forms and this GUI currently runs on
Windows NT 4.0 on a 17 ' monitor with 1024 X 768 resolution.   We want
it to run on Windows 98, 15 ' monitor and with the same 1024 X 768
resolution.  Will this involve any code changes to the forms even though
they are not maximized when they run ?

If someone can get back to me, I would appreciate it. My email is
nabeel.ha...@cgi.ca.  Thanks in advance.

Nabeel

Re:Migrating a Delphi application to 98 from NT4.0

If your code does not use a lot of Win32 API calls, you shouldn't have many
problems.
The only place where you might run into trouble is if you have any API calls
in your code which are specific to Windows NT.

Nabeel Hasan <nabeel.ha...@cgi.ca> wrote in message

> Hi all,

> This is my first time here on this forum.  My question is that I have a
> Delphi application composed of many forms and this GUI currently runs on
> Windows NT 4.0 on a 17 ' monitor with 1024 X 768 resolution.   We want
> it to run on Windows 98, 15 ' monitor and with the same 1024 X 768
> resolution.  Will this involve any code changes to the forms even though
> they are not maximized when they run ?

> If someone can get back to me, I would appreciate it. My email is
> nabeel.ha...@cgi.ca.  Thanks in advance.

> Nabeel

Other Threads