Displaying records in Listbox

Is there a way to display the records of a table in a TDBListBox
component?  I got a table and I want to display the records in a ListBox
to take advantage of its incremental search feature.  Is there a
component to accomplish this?

Joel N. Calderon
joelcalde...@usa.net

Re:Displaying records in Listbox

You could use a lookup list from the same parentage.

Joel N. Calderon wrote in message <34845AD1.47BAA...@usa.net>...
>Is there a way to display the records of a table in a TDBListBox
>component?  I got a table and I want to display the records in a ListBox
>to take advantage of its incremental search feature.  Is there a
>component to accomplish this?

>Joel N. Calderon
>joelcalde...@usa.net

Other Threads