Date Time Error when Running on Wondows 2000

I have developed an application with Delphi 5 with Access 97 database.
The platform I developed is Windows 98. Then using Installshield express
I made intallation of program. When I install this application on
Windows 2000 (This was on a network) and I run the installed application
it gives an error message saying "Date time error "24-Apr-2001" is  not
valid date time format". However it was not an error in my machine.

I have created the setup program bundled up with BDE. Please if any body
know to fix this problem help me.

Hasan

Re:Date Time Error when Running on Wondows 2000

I think it's not a Win2000 problem, but an issue related with the format of
the date in each machine. Check it.

--
Guillermo Casta?o Acevedo <SIRIO>
Guiller...@GrupoMillennium.com