Table Corruption (oparadox) with Citrix Metaframe

We have several customers using applications under Citrix Metaframe 1.8
SP1 Nt4 TSE SP5. BDE 5
With 2 customers we have table corruptiosn several times per weeks !!!
- Each Citrix Client has a private directory.
- 'All the world' has a total access on database (Work) and each private
directory (Priv).
We don't understand anything about this problem.
Could you help us ?

Thank you

Best regards
Alain.

Re:Table Corruption (oparadox) with Citrix Metaframe

Citrix and Windows Terminal Server are essentially just peer-to-peer
networks as far as the BDE is concerned. Make sure the BDE is configured as
described in http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15247,00.html and
it should work.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Table Corruption (oparadox) with Citrix Metaframe

Thank you, I will check these points and we are looking for DB integrity during
few weeks.

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" a crit :

> Citrix and Windows Terminal Server are essentially just peer-to-peer
> networks as far as the BDE is concerned. Make sure the BDE is configured as
> described in http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15247,00.html and
> it should work.

> --
> Bill Todd (TeamB)
> (Questions received via email cannot be answered.)

Other Threads