HELP!! Installing application with Tables

Please help !

I just finished a simple application on Delphi 2 with Tables (Paradox) and
copied all files (application, DB's and Indexes) to a floppy to install on a
computer.

when I tried to run the application it gave me an error : Data Base Engine
not found.. or something like that and did not run at all.. am I missing a
component...

if so.. can anyone tell me what files do I need to distribute a running copy
of my application...

by the way these computers do not have Delphi installed...

Thanks

Robert
Rlease reply a CC to robert...@msn.com

Re:HELP!! Installing application with Tables

Hello Roberto,

If you've developed a db app that uses the BDE then you must provide the
BDE as well.  You can do this pretty easily with InstallShield Express.
See Deploy.txt for additional information.

Mike

Re:HELP!! Installing application with Tables

You need to install the BDE on the target computer.  You can do this
using InstallShield Express which is on your Delphi CD.

Bill

(Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support questions received via email.              )
(To send me email for any other reason remove .nospam from my address.)

Other Threads