Inprise HELP : Where can we find the German Update for Delphi 4.02

THANKS

kschwaeg...@t-online.de

Re:Inprise HELP : Where can we find the German Update for Delphi 4.02

The website currently says the German version will be "Available Soon".

--
------------------------
Richard

Re:Inprise HELP : Where can we find the German Update for Delphi 4.02

Hi Richard, hi NG,

the german Inprise/Borland customer service told me yesterday, that the
german Delphi 4.02 update will be available in December - before
Christmas :-). You can order it already.

Jrgen

Richard [Inprise] wrote:
> The website currently says the German version will be "Available soon".

[...]

Other Threads