Trapping Network Errors

Hi!
  Does anyone know how can I trap a Network Error on drive X: that
may or may not occur during File I/O? Windows (95) puts up a system
error box before I can have a go at the error...
  TKS.

Re:Trapping Network Errors

On Tue, 12 Mar 1996 04:44:11 +0100, Fernando Madruga

<arith...@telepac.pt> wrote:
>Hi!
>  Does anyone know how can I trap a Network Error on drive X: that
>may or may not occur during File I/O? Windows (95) puts up a system
>error box before I can have a go at the error...
>  TKS.

You should be able to trap this with SetErrorMode (WINAPI.HLP)
HTH
--
Viele Gruesse / Best regards

Stefan