Obtaining date and time from NT server

Hello guys...
    I've got a question: how can I retrieve current date and time from NT4.0
server on Win95/98 workstation? Is there any API function for this purpose?
I know about NetRemoteTOD APIs func but it works only under NT. How can I do
the same thing under W95/98?

Thanx.

--
    Evgeny V. Levashov, software developer,
    ICQ UIN 34864288

Re:Obtaining date and time from NT server

"Evgeny V. Levashov" <eug...@mebelmassiv.tula.ru> wrote in message <news:49438368.527@EUGENE>...

> Hello guys...
>     I've got a question: how can I retrieve current date and time from NT4.0
> server on Win95/98 workstation? Is there any API function for this purpose?
> I know about NetRemoteTOD APIs func but it works only under NT. How can I do
> the same thing under W95/98?

> Thanx.

Youcan use TIME(MFC) or t_time

You have the choise

Re:Obtaining date and time from NT server

I am not sure if there is an API to do this or not off the top of my head.
However the reason I am responding is because a company I used to work for
had a wan (all dial-ups).  They insisted on using Windows 98.  There was a
need to synchronize time/dates on all the PCs.  All I did was write a server
app on the "Server" and a client on the client. It was actually VERY simple
to do.

Hope that helps, It worked for me.
--
Sincerely,
Mike Cox

> Hello guys...
>     I've got a question: how can I retrieve current date and time from
NT4.0
> server on Win95/98 workstation? Is there any API function for this
purpose?
> I know about NetRemoteTOD APIs func but it works only under NT. How can I
do
> the same thing under W95/98?

> Thanx.

> --