exit codes

My problem is I've written an application to update my program and from time
to time I need to update the update program. But because I'm currently
running it I can't update it. Now I thought about running my update
application from a batch file but I need to make the application exit with a
exitcode then make the batch file do copy the file. Does anyone have an
example of this ? or know another way ?

Please Help

Aaron

Re:exit codes

You can make your application quit with an exit code by using:

PostQuitMessage(ExitCode);

"QBD The Bookshop" <supp...@qbdthebookshop.com.au> schreef in bericht

> My problem is I've written an application to update my program and from
time
> to time I need to update the update program. But because I'm currently
> running it I can't update it. Now I thought about running my update
> application from a batch file but I need to make the application exit with
> exitcode then make the batch file do copy the file. Does anyone have an
> example of this ? or know another way ?

> Please Help

> Aaron

Other Threads