How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

Thanks!!!

Re:How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE )

Valerio Carioli <cari...@lingue.unibo.it> wrote in article
<01bba008$5ef33400$1102000a@bilo>...

> How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

> Thanks!!!

Re:How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

On 12 Sep 1996 19:56:17 GMT, "Jerzy A.Radzimowski"

<jerzy...@odn.zgora.pl> wrote:

>ShowWindow(Application.Handle, SW_HIDE )

I tried this a few times, but this doesn't seem to have any effect

>Valerio Carioli <cari...@lingue.unibo.it> wrote in article
><01bba008$5ef33400$1102000a@bilo>...
>> How can I hide application icon from taskbar?

>> Thanks!!!

Other Threads