Getting notified of window size changing

Is there any way of getting the WM_WINDOWPOSChanging? I want to be
able to decide BEFORE the change is made if I want to allow the new size.
Any ideas?

PeterB

Re:Getting notified of window size changing

yo...@best.com  (Peter B. Yorke) wrote:

>Is there any way of getting the WM_WINDOWPOSChanging? I want to be
>able to decide BEFORE the change is made if I want to allow the new size.
>Any ideas?

procedure TMyForm.WMWindowPosChanging(var Message :
TWMWindowPosChanging); message WM_WINDOWPOSChanging;

This will intercept any WM_WINDOWPOSChangings that get sent to the
form.

Other Threads