Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan

Hi,

Is there a way to Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan to a
computer?
I mean create an application that controls if the computer can access the
internet. May be this application can be scheduled to Grant access between a
certain period of time.

Any idean?

Thanks in advance.
Juan.

Re:Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan

"Usamge" <usa...@facil.psi.br> skrev i en meddelelse

> Is there a way to Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan to a
> computer?
> I mean create an application that controls if the computer can access the
> internet. May be this application can be scheduled to Grant access between
> certain period of time.

Use a firewall and let your network administrator handle it.
--
Finn Tolderlund

Re:Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan

Hi Finn,

Thanks for answer.

> Use a firewall and let your network administrator handle it.

The problem is that I will need some reports and the system has other
features. The firewall must be within the system I guess.
Perhaps I posted this in the wrong place (newsgroups) because this is a
network problem, but at first I thought to do this with TCP/IP or something
like.

Thanks,

"Finn Tolderlund" <XnospamYfi...@Ymail.tdcadsl.dkXnospamY> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:3c47bc6c$1_2@dnews...
> "Usamge" <usa...@facil.psi.br> skrev i en meddelelse
<snip>
> Use a firewall and let your network administrator handle it.

Oh yes, please give me one. --))

Ernst

Re:Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan

Fetch my V50 project from my homepage and fetch Sambar (Sambar.com)
it can do, what you want.
(project is in german, but ther is a english manual, which should help.
AND you need Indy9)

regards

Ernst Gerlach
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de/
i...@gerlach-mtl.de

"Usamge" <usa...@facil.psi.br> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Hi,

> Is there a way to Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan to a
> computer?
> I mean create an application that controls if the computer can access the
> internet. May be this application can be scheduled to Grant access between
> certain period of time.

> Any idean?

> Thanks in advance.
> Juan.

Re:Grant/Deny access to Internet within a windows lan

Thanks Ernst!

Other Threads