Back to InterBase 4.1 from InterBase 6.1?

Hello,

Is there any way to convert InterBase 6.1 back to InterBase 4.1?

Randy

Re:Back to InterBase 4.1 from InterBase 6.1?

Rand,

If your database is Dialect 1, just  gbak it in Transportable mode and
restore to 4.1 server. If it is a Dialect 3 database then ... I do not
know... you may have to write some code.  Perhaps QLI might work.  I saw
a post here in using QLI to move databetween two databases.  You could
make  Dialect 1 version  and try it.

HTH

- Lou

Rand Monroe wrote:
> Hello,

> Is there any way to convert InterBase 6.1 back to InterBase 4.1?

> Randy

   I think it's not wise. Not shure that 4 is unsupported now, but it I
think it will be over a some time. 6 is faster and looks stable enough
now. Check my answer for your previous thread.

Other Threads