Hiding component during runtime

Hi

I want to hide a groupbox during runtime and resize the form so that it
looks as if it was designed like it.
How do I do this?

TIA
--
Ruaan

Re:Hiding component during runtime

Ruaan,

    This may seem like a stupid answer, but you can obviously just set the
groupbox.visible to false, but I suspect that isn't all you mean.  Please
expand on your question...

Cheers
Colin B

"Ruaan" <ru...@nospam.ccs-software.co.za> wrote in message

> Hi

> I want to hide a groupbox during runtime and resize the form so that it
> looks as if it was designed like it.
> How do I do this?

> TIA
> --
> Ruaan

Re:Hiding component during runtime

Never mind. I got it working.
It was a simple case of Invalidating the form after resetting it's
properties.
"Colin Basterfield" <area...@onetel.net.uk> wrote in message

> Ruaan,

>     This may seem like a stupid answer, but you can obviously just set the
> groupbox.visible to false, but I suspect that isn't all you mean.  Please
> expand on your question...

> Cheers
> Colin B

> "Ruaan" <ru...@nospam.ccs-software.co.za> wrote in message
> > Hi

> > I want to hide a groupbox during runtime and resize the form so that it
> > looks as if it was designed like it.
> > How do I do this?

> > TIA
> > --