Anyone who wants to upgrade to 5.02

A whole bunch of copies of BC++ 5.02 are showing up
on eBay, Dec 26 2002 in the $50 range.
--
Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)
kgrhoads@NO_SPAM.alum.mit.edu

Re:Anyone who wants to upgrade to 5.02

That's a good news!
Lot of people are still looking for an upgrade from previous versions (like
BC4, BC3.xx, etc), why Borland
doesn't 'reprint' more copies just for this purposes??

Saludos
Sebastian

PS: sorry my vad inglish, i juzt drink 2 much in this xmas ;-)

"Kevin G. Rhoads" <kgrho...@NoSpam.alum.mit.edu> escribi en el mensaje

> A whole bunch of copies of BC++ 5.02 are showing up
> on eBay, Dec 26 2002 in the $50 range.
> --
> Kevin G. Rhoads, Ph.D. (Linearity is a convenient fiction.)
> kgrhoads@NO_SPAM.alum.mit.edu

Other Threads