How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection?

How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection? Is there an API call for
this if so where can I get info on it, I can't find anything in the Windows
SDK that comes with D5.

Thanks

Re:How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection?

Hi Wayne,

You can use the WinInet API  InternetHangUp to close a modem connection.
There is tonnes of information on this topic at the MSDN. The particular
page you will be interested in is:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/networkin...
et/reference/functions/InternetHangUp.asp

Adam

"Wayne Burnett" <raven_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection? Is there an API call
for
> this if so where can I get info on it, I can't find anything in the
Windows
> SDK that comes with D5.

> Thanks

Re:How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection?

 Thanks Adam,

Its easy when you know where to find the info. Is it me or is the MSDN very
confusing and hard to navigate?

"Adam" <ad...@ihug.com.au> wrote in message

> Hi Wayne,

> You can use the WinInet API  InternetHangUp to close a modem connection.
> There is tonnes of information on this topic at the MSDN. The particular
> page you will be interested in is:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/networkin...
> et/reference/functions/InternetHangUp.asp

> Adam

> "Wayne Burnett" <raven_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection? Is there an API call
> for
> > this if so where can I get info on it, I can't find anything in the
> Windows
> > SDK that comes with D5.

> > Thanks

Re:How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection?

Just be aware that theWinINet.dll comes with MS IE 4 and later.

there is another method :-

RasHangUpA    in   rasapi32.dll

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:51:24 -0400, "Wayne Burnett"

<raven_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Adam,

>Its easy when you know where to find the info. Is it me or is the MSDN very
>confusing and hard to navigate?

>"Adam" <ad...@ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>> Hi Wayne,

>> You can use the WinInet API  InternetHangUp to close a modem connection.
>> There is tonnes of information on this topic at the MSDN. The particular
>> page you will be interested in is:

>http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/networkin...
>> et/reference/functions/InternetHangUp.asp

>> Adam

>> "Wayne Burnett" <raven_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > How do you disconnect a dialup internet connection? Is there an API call
>> for
>> > this if so where can I get info on it, I can't find anything in the
>> Windows
>> > SDK that comes with D5.

>> > Thanks

Other Threads