Coloring Pages in TPageControl???

Hi,
How can I change the caption color of a page in Tpagecontrol?

Best Regards,
Carlos Oliveira

Re:Coloring Pages in TPageControl???

In article <36554DBC.6...@mail.telepac.pt>, cen...@mail.telepac.pt

(CENTIS) wrote:
> How can I change the caption color of a page in Tpagecontrol?

Borland could implement such a feature, but has not bothered. There is
however an excellent free replacement compoment from Ryan J. Mills
called ComCtrls95 that includes TPage95Control, TTab95Control,
TTab95Sheet and does the job, including several other new features.
The readme does not include a URL, so try searching Delphi Super Page
and such places.

Angus

Other Threads