Async Pro and Win NT 4.0 Workstation

Anyone using Delphi applications using Async Pro and running on NT ?  Are
there any problems / restrictions or is it just the same as using it under
Win 95 ?

Jim

Re:Async Pro and Win NT 4.0 Workstation

Jim Main wrote:

> Anyone using Delphi applications using Async Pro and running on NT ?  Are
> there any problems / restrictions or is it just the same as using it under
> Win 95 ?

We've written an application for processing smart cards at a local
off-site airport parking lot. The application currently runs on Win95 at
the site, but I run Win NT 4.0 Workstation, so all
programming/testing/debugging was done under NT. The Async Pro code runs
flawlessly on both systems, and bringing the executable to a Win95
system required no changes. As far as I've seen, the code is completely
portable between OSs (the code uses two ports concurrently, for entry
and exit gates; everything is very thread-safe). Hats off to the Async
Pro team for making excellent, reliable code.

Dave

Re:Async Pro and Win NT 4.0 Workstation

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:02:20 +0100, "Jim Main"

<j...@ewcomm.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Anyone using Delphi applications using Async Pro and running on NT ?  Are
>there any problems / restrictions or is it just the same as using it under
>Win 95 ?

>Jim

My app works fine under both.

Other Threads