INSTALLING SERVICES ON WINDOWS NT 4.0

Hello.

How Can I do to install a my new service in Windows NT?

Where Do I find information about it?

Thanks...

Juan Carlos...

Re:INSTALLING SERVICES ON WINDOWS NT 4.0

Juan,

Check the OPENSCMANAGER api call in the win32 help.
This is where you would start before going on to CREATESERVICE.

On 4 Jun 1998 19:35:09 GMT, "Juan Carlos Porras B." <pbin...@ibm.net>
wrote:

>Hello.

>How Can I do to install a my new service in Windows NT?

>Where Do I find information about it?

>Thanks...

>Juan Carlos...

That`s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!

Remove dashes in E-Mail.

Re:INSTALLING SERVICES ON WINDOWS NT 4.0

In article <01bd8fef$f2c081a0$02000082@pbidev>, Juan Carlos Porras B.
<pbin...@ibm.net> writes

>Hello.

>How Can I do to install a my new service in Windows NT?

>Where Do I find information about it?

>Thanks...

>Juan Carlos...

There is a utility that comes IIRC with NT server that lets you turn an
app into an NT service. You'd be better posting this in an NT newsgroup.
--
David H. Bolton

Other Threads