BMP manipulation

Hi,

I would like to convert an 8 Pixel / 256 colors BMP-file  to 1 Pixel/ 2
colours  at run time using Delphi 2. Can anyone help?
I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
With thanks in advance,

Phil

--
Phillip J Moss
ph.m...@proplant.de

Re:BMP manipulation

Take a look at the BMP format and make a converter.

You'll find info about the BMP format here :
http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/~mxr/gfx/
--
Edge
{ Remove X and Y from my mailadress to reply.}

Phillip J. Moss <ph.m...@proplant.de> wrote in article
<35373590.1523A...@proplant.de>...

> Hi,

> I would like to convert an 8 Pixel / 256 colors BMP-file  to 1 Pixel/ 2
> colours  at run time using Delphi 2. Can anyone help?
> I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
> With thanks in advance,

> Phil

> --
> Phillip J Moss
> ph.m...@proplant.de
> pro_Plant
> Gesellschaft fr Agrar- und Umweltinformatik mbH
> http://www.proplant.de

Re:BMP manipulation

If you have D3 just make:

bmp.PixerFormat:=pf1bit;

>I would like to convert an 8 Pixel / 256 colors BMP-file  to 1 Pixel/ 2
>colours  at run time using Delphi 2. Can anyone help?

Other Threads