BBS Source

Has anyone come across a good BBS Software with full source for TP7 (dos)?
I have found a couple at the source site but maybe I am not that good as I
just can
not seem to make any of them work.
Why? Well I have simply registered my company a few weeks ago and my
personal software can not be applied into this market.
I am quite poor at the moment and do not have enough money to pay for the
software I need.
Well, to make a long story short, I need someone who has abandoned the
production of their BBS.
I will be more than glad to include who has contributed this BBS to me but
would like to have the source in order to bring personal modifications to
the program.
Turbo Pascal 7
Thank you,
s_mccol...@hotmail.com

Re:BBS Source

Mc Colgan <s_mccol...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<3500b02...@news.total.net>...

> Has anyone come across a good BBS Software with full source for TP7
(dos)?
> I have found a couple at the source site but maybe I am not that good as
> just can
> not seem to make any of them work.
> Why? Well I have simply registered my company a few weeks ago and my
> personal software can not be applied into this market.
> I am quite poor at the moment and do not have enough money to pay for the
> software I need.
> Well, to make a long story short, I need someone who has abandoned the
> production of their BBS.
> I will be more than glad to include who has contributed this BBS to me
but
> would like to have the source in order to bring personal modifications to
> the program.
> Turbo Pascal 7
> Thank you,
> s_mccol...@hotmail.com

Well, you didn't mention which "source site" you have visited, there are
many, so try (if you haven't already) http://www.danbbs.dk/~alexie.  There
are alot of really good and working source code to BBS's there including
Telegard, Iniquity, WWIV (both pascal and C++ versions), Portal of Power,
and lots more.. :)

Verbatim

Other Threads