Help: WinTypes & WinProcs

I have been trying to install some Internet components called
"Freenet" into Delphi 1. But I get an error message stating that
Wintypes.pas cannot be found. I have searched the system for this
file, but it does not seem to exist although there is a file named
Wintypes.int in the Docs subdirectory. When Delphi creates a new form
it puts into the uses section Wintypes so if the file does not exist
what is it using. It appears that WinProcs also does not exist except
as an *.int file. Can somebody tell me what is going on here and how I
might overcome the problem. Also would the same situation occur with
Delphi 2
Roger Quinton