InstallShield 5 Professional and the BDE - How do I do it ?

Greetings,

Using InstallShield Express supplied with Delphi 2.0 was an absolute pleasure.
You just had to check a checkbox and ... voila ... it was part of your
installation. We then ordered a copy of InstallShield 5 Professional for more
flexibility. Unfortunately no matter how flexible it is there is no way to add
the BDE redistributable portion. Does anyone out there have any experience in
thsi regard as InstallShield themselves are not willing to help.

Thanks,

Robert Lancaster