report Smith: Master-Detail positioning problem

Hey all,

I'm using a master-detail report with Reportsmith.

Now, just at the end of report design, I have the following problem:

First page starts with MasterPageHeader, then DetailReport, then
Master Report, MasterReport Footer.

When I try to modify the space used in the Master Report for one
dataset, the Detail Report section either disappears (to Nirvana) or
pops without any reasons (to me) to the second page. I've already
checked the configuration section for 'keep with next' and so on.
Is there a way to get the 'popped' section back to the place there it
should be?

Is this a bug or am I too stupid. Btw, the report version is that of
Delphi 1.02.

Any hints appreciated.

charlie