Can you write ActiveX Server Components with Delphi?

I'm not very experienced programming in Delphi, so this may be
a stupid question, but I'd appreciate any help!

I need to provide some additional functionality to an ASP application
that I am writing for IIS running on NT 4.0.  They have an example of
how to write an ActiveX Server Component using Visual Basic, but
unfortunately, I know less about VB than Delphi.. :-)

I wrote a very basic DLL and attempted to register it using "regsvr32",
but it was unable to find the entry point "DLLRegisterServer".  If some-
one could tell me how to add this to my DLL, or whatever else I might
need to do, I would REALLY appreciate it.  Thanks!
--
Craig O'Neill
The CAOS Game Trader

Re:Can you write ActiveX Server Components with Delphi?

Never mind.  I think I just found what I was looking for in the help files.

Other Threads