Graphic having more than 8 bits per pixels, provided by Twain

Hello,
I'm trying to get images from a Twain driver able to provide
images with more than 8 bits per pixels, let's say 14 bits (16 bits
per pixels indeed) or 3x16 bits (color images). I've found delphi source
code
dealing with 8 bits per pixels images, but never with more than 8.
I've seek over the internet without success... So help
would be appreciated..
Thanks

Re:Graphic having more than 8 bits per pixels, provided by Twain

"Cyril Cavadore" <ccava...@eso.org> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I'm trying to get images from a Twain driver able to provide
> images with more than 8 bits per pixels, let's say 14 bits (16 bits
> per pixels indeed) or 3x16 bits (color images). I've found delphi source
> code
> dealing with 8 bits per pixels images, but never with more than 8.
> I've seek over the internet without success... So help
> would be appreciated..
> Thanks

I'm looking for the same info (16 bit greyscale twain source), have posted
here without success. I have a feeling you may have to roll your own, or
look for some C code to convert. If you do find some Delphi source that
deals with this though, I'd appreciate it if you would post it for my
benefit.

Cheers,
Tony

Other Threads