Looking for Shareware

Does anybody know a good shareware on the net (with the address where to
download) for creating "algorythm's charts" for a huge and complex
program.
Using a computer to create my algorythm would be more efficient than
writing it again and again on a paper when modifications have to be
made.

Thank-you very much if someone can reply to my E-mail address.

Re:Looking for Shareware

David Tetard <Marc.Bou...@gci-sa.fr> wrote:
>Does anybody know a good shareware on the net (with the address where to
>download) for creating "algorythm's charts" for a huge and complex
>program.
>Using a computer to create my algorythm would be more efficient than
>writing it again and again on a paper when modifications have to be
>made.
>Thank-you very much if someone can reply to my E-mail address.

That's what units are for, dude.

Re:Looking for Shareware

In article <511omi$...@news.corpcomm.net>

Glenn Grotzinger wrote:
>David Tetard <Marc.Bou...@gci-sa.fr> wrote:

>>Does anybody know a good shareware on the net (with the address whereto
>>download) for creating "algorythm's charts" for a huge and complex
>>program.
>>Using a computer to create my algorythm would be more efficient than
>>writing it again and again on a paper when modifications have to be
>>made.

>>Thank-you very much if someone can reply to my E-mail address.

>That's what units are for, dude.

I read David's request a little differently.  I may be mistaken, but
I believe he is looking for something to help write flow charts.  I
prefer an outline myself.  The few times I've used flow charts was
to syncronize hand shaking between multitasking and communication
type apps, or to document the relationship between programs and data
files in a complex application, so I don't have enough experience
with flow charting to give a good recommendation.

In the past I've been content using something like Generic Cad, but
I know there are better diagramming tools available.

    ...red

Other Threads